Wednesday, February 6, 2013

NATURAL PINK LEMONADE

NATURAL PINK LEMONADE

This recipe makes 2 12oz drinks and can easily be doubled and tripled for larger amounts.
 
Directions

1 bag of cranberries, 1, 6 ounce container pomegranate seeds, 1 orange peeled, 2 granny smith apples, 1 whole lemon with peel on. 


Instructions

Put all ingredients in the juicer, in the order I listed, when finished pour in 1/2 cup filtered water and 1 scoop of pure stevia sweetener, mix well, pour into glass over ice and ENJOY!


4 comments:

  1. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. pure pill

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. Health Topics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you very much for sharing these links. Will definitely check this out.. Zdrowie

    ReplyDelete